As a homeowner, ensuring your home’s electrical systems are properly maintained is important. Over time, you may require repairs or upgrades to certain systems to maintain the safety of your home.
Our technicians are experienced with a wide range of residential repairs and are able to provide a free consultation before any project is started.
- Ceiling fan and exhaust fan installation
- Electrical panel troubleshooting, repairs, and upgrades
- Electrical safety inspections and compliance to meet code
- Exterior lighting and electrical
- Lighting installations and upgrades
- Lighting repairs and upgrades
- Receptacles, switches, outlets, and dimmers
- Wiring issues and rewiring
Importance of Routine Repairs
With frequent use, your electrical systems may occasionally break down. Scheduling repairs and maintenance when needed is important and can help to:
- Increase home value
- Increase lifespan of major systems
- Prevent costly breakdowns
- Detect major problems early on
- Detect potential safety and fire hazards
We provide free consultations for all of our work. Before any project is started, we will go over your options and will answer any questions or concerns you may have.