Until recently metal roofs were only installed on commercial buildings, however metal roofs are becoming an increasingly popular choice among homeowners due to its durability and extremely long lifespan compared to a traditional asphalt roof.
If you’re thinking of having a metal roof installed, it’s important to choose a company that will be able to complete the project properly. Our contractors are experienced with metal roof installations, replacements, and repairs and have years of experience in the roofing industry.
Our Metal Roofing Services
- Installations: Full installations for new-build or existing homes.
- Replacements: Completing replacements of existing metal roofs.
- Repairs: Repairing damage due to weather or other factors.
Advantages of a Metal Roof on Your Home
If you are having a metal roof installed, here are some benefits that might make the decision a little easier:
- Extremely Durable: Protects your home against wind, snow, and fallen trees/branches.
- Long-Lasting: Known to last 3-4 times longer than traditional shingle roofing.
- Lower Long-Term Cost: Costs more upfront, but will outlive a traditional roof.
- Energy-Efficient: Reflects light rather than absorbing it, keeping your home comfortable.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Increases home’s curb appeal and will attract future homebuyers.
Fully Trained and Certified
Our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and insured. We ensure that our workmanship and customer service is our top priority for your peace of mind.